🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How to Contact Upwork support?
Page options
jabrankundi
Community Member

How to Contact Upwork support?

Am I the only one who thinks upwork deliberately tries to hide the contact forms for freelancers? I navigate to the Help and Support page and other than the useless help topics I can't find anything.

I understand that people in third world countries aren't worthy of talking to Upwork live chat but why does Upwork make it so hard for people to contact them?

I have a compliance issue and I am afraid my account will be flagged and Upwork won't waste any time banning me. They conveniently tell people they won't entertain any appeal once they have banned them. But then they make it so hard to contact them. Or am i missing something?

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jabran,

I would like to confirm that our support is available for all freelancers. We do not allow or support discrimination based on color, race or national origin.
Feel free to reach out to me via PM (click on my name) with more details and I would be more than happy to assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for your message. I have just located the sending email option. So I have to click on contact us, ask my query, upwork gives me a bunch of suggestions and at the bottom I have to click on Contact Support and then I can start filling out the contact form.

SO my question was, why make it so hard for freelancers to send the CS an email?

I see that Upwork has now stopped discriminating regarding live chat. Good to hear that.

Hi Jabran,

I would like to confirm that the steps for reaching out to our Customer Support have always been the same. Feel free to reach out to our Customer Support or to me via PM with more details so that we can assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

My account was hacked and i can not contact any support here. How can i do live chat ?

Hi Muminul,

Please reach out to me via PM (click on my name) with more details and I will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths