Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Forgot security question

Highlighted
Ereeny E Member Since: Apr 24, 2020
3801 of 5,436

Hi,

I am unable to delete my account. I am unable to access my settings->contact info from my profile page.

Could you please help me with this.

Thank you,

Ereeny Essam

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3802 of 5,436

Hi Ereeny,

Your account is closed, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
M A Member Since: Oct 10, 2019
3803 of 5,436
Hey I forgot my security question and I want to delete my account from upwork. Can someone help me out, it keeps appearing on my Google search.
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3804 of 5,436

Hi M,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with a username and email address of the account you'd like to close. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
M A Member Since: Oct 10, 2019
3805 of 5,436

Thanks Mr. Bojan, I am trying to message you but there is some glitch. My username is **Edited for community guidelines**

Highlighted
3806 of 5,436

Hi M,

Thank you for following up, your account was closed as per your request! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
A A Member Since: Oct 11, 2019
3807 of 5,436

Hi everyone,

I used my business e-mail adress to make an account on Upwork at the beginning of the year. I switched jobs, delete the e-mail adress and forget to also delete my Upwork account. I found out last week that my Upwork account is still online, so I wanted to delete it. The problem is that I don't remember my password anymore and I can't see the link to a new password, because Upwork sends it to my work e-mail (which does not exist anymore).  I now had to make another account so I could ask this question. Can someone help me get my password for the other account so I can delete it?

Thank you!

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3808 of 5,436

Hi A A,

One of our team members will reach out t you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Catie H Member Since: Oct 11, 2019
3809 of 5,436

I'm having the same issue. I want to delete my account, but it's stuck in some weird profile loop where it says someone else is using my phone number. I want to delete any and all accounts associated with my name. 

Highlighted
3810 of 5,436

Hi Catie,

I was able to locate your old account and now both your accounts have been closed.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS