Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't delete my account

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3521 of 4,578

Hi M,

Thank you for following up, your account was closed as per your request! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ines P Member Since: Aug 2, 2018
3522 of 4,578

I want to delete my account without finishing the profile. There are way too many personal questions on there and I no longer wish to join the site because of that. But everytime I log in, it forces me to fill out the profile before doing anything else.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3523 of 4,578

Hi Ines,

Our team will close your account from our end, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Yvonne B Member Since: Jul 10, 2019
3524 of 4,578

Hi, Would it be possible for me to have my account deleted as well? I am in the same situation. 

Thank you!

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3525 of 4,578

Hi Yvonne, 

I'll go ahead and close your account. Please know that you will not be allowed to create a new account regardless of the old account being closed, as this is against the Upwork Terms of Service. If in the future you would like to work again on Upwork, you can have this account reinstated. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Kelsey C Member Since: Oct 10, 2019
3526 of 4,578

I would like my account deleted also. Thank you.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3527 of 4,578

Hi Kelsey, 

I'll go ahead and close your account for you. As a gentle reminder, please know that regardless of this account being closed, you will not be allowed to create a new account on Upwork. If you would like to use Upwork again in the future, you can reach out to us and we will assist you with reinstating your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Art C Member Since: Oct 11, 2019
3528 of 4,578

Please close muy account. Your system is focring me to call for no reason. I am abroad and will not be doing so.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3529 of 4,578

Hi Art,

Your account is now closed, thank you.

Untitled
A A Member Since: Oct 11, 2019
3530 of 4,578

Hi everyone,

I used my business e-mail adress to make an account on Upwork at the beginning of the year. I switched jobs, delete the e-mail adress and forget to also delete my Upwork account. I found out last week that my Upwork account is still online, so I wanted to delete it. The problem is that I don't remember my password anymore and I can't see the link to a new password, because Upwork sends it to my work e-mail (which does not exist anymore).  I now had to make another account so I could ask this question. Can someone help me get my password for the other account so I can delete it?

Thank you!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS