cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Delete account that was never set up properly

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3421 of 3,549

Hi Sabai,

Your account has been closed from our end as you have requested. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Shon M Member Since: Oct 12, 2019
3422 of 3,549

Please remove my account too, from your platform. 

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3423 of 3,549

Hi Shon,

Your account is now closed as requested.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Lesia T Member Since: Oct 16, 2019
3424 of 3,549

Hello, 

I do not have the option to delete this account becuase I never finished setting it up properly. I request and give you permission to delete this account on my behalf. Despite never properly setting up this account, it still comes up on Google searches. I do not want this becuase it no longer matches my professional image. Please remove this account from Upwork and from Google search.

Thank you.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3425 of 3,549

Hi Lesia,

Our team will close your account shortly. But, we don`t control Google search results. You will need to request this from google so that this search result is removed. You can submit removal requests through your own Google account. Thank you.

Untitled
Ming X Member Since: Oct 16, 2019
3426 of 3,549

Hi,

My account was suspended due to policy violation although there was no explanation from CS about which policy I violated. And I could not close my suspended account either. Is there a way to close/delete my suspended account?

Thanks.

Ming

Ace Contributor
Stefan M Member Since: Mar 3, 2019
3427 of 3,549

Hi Ming. If you need future questions I suggest you to ask a Support team, why is your account suspended, I'm sure they will answer you soon as possible. 

You can't deactivate your account twice, because is already deactivated by Upwork.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3428 of 3,549

Your account is now closed, Ming. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Shanna M Member Since: Oct 17, 2019
3429 of 3,549

Hi, I want to delete my account but I am effectively locked out of it. My profile hasn't been fully accepted but it is appearing in my Google search rankings. When I try to delete it, Upwork asks for a UK phone number but I am not currently in the UK. Chatbot is useless on this issue. Any advice please?! 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3430 of 3,549

Hi Shanna,

Your account is now closed.

Unfortunately we don`t control Google search results. You will need to request this from google so that this search result is removed. You can submit removal requests through your own Google account. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS