cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Delete Account

Highlighted
Rachelle S Member Since: Apr 6, 2015
1 of 5,355
I can't find where I can delete my account and the FAQ is useless on this matter. Can someone please post a link?
Highlighted
Shahzad W Member Since: Jan 3, 2014
2 of 5,355
Hello Everyone, I have a problem with my odesk account because my account use some one. I want to delete it and create new one. How can i delete my account.
Highlighted
Ayesha S Member Since: Nov 22, 2009
3 of 5,355
Hi Shahzad, If you close your account once, you can't create a new account as this is against the Terms of Service. If you have any issues with your existing account contact Customer Support.
oDesk Forum Moderator Always reach for the skies, for even if you fall, you'll still be on the top of the world...
Highlighted
Youcef B Member Since: Nov 23, 2014
4 of 5,355

Deleting my Odesk Account

Highlighted
Robert L Member Since: Apr 10, 2016
5 of 5,355

I wonder HOW you did that??

I have never worked on such a lousy interface/ dashboard!!Cat Mad

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 5,355

Hi Robert,

I am sorry you are having troubles using Upwork. Please, let us or customer support know if you need help with anything. If you wish to close your account you should find this link in Settings> My Info.

Screenshot_3.png

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Ashok S Member Since: May 10, 2016
7 of 5,355

Since a week. I am unable to delete my upwork account.

getting message : Thank you for using Upwork.

At this time we are unable to close your account. You have one or more open proposals. Please visit your Proposalspage and close your proposals.

Please note: For security purposes, you will not be able to change your username, or open a new account with the same email address.

Please delete it. ITS:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
8 of 5,355

Hi Ashok,

It looks like you were able to close your account. Please, let us know if you have any additional questions.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Vandana E Member Since: Oct 21, 2016
9 of 5,355

Valerie,

I want to delete my account as I have a job now,

Kindly guide me.

Regards,

Vandana.

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
10 of 5,355

Hi Vandana,

Congrats on your new job. Please note that you can set yourself as unavailable and don't have to close your account. If you still wish to proceed with closing your account, please go to Settings > click the Close My Account link on the right side of the page.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS