Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3541 of 4,860

Hi Rebecca,

Your account is now closed, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Jalisa B Member Since: Oct 6, 2019
3542 of 4,860
I was trying to set up a new account because I thought I closed my older account. I would like to figure out how to access my old account and delete current one I was in the process of creating.
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3543 of 4,860

Hi Jalisa,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Could you please send me a PM with your old username and email address of the account so that I can check and assist you accordingly?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
AJ S Member Since: Oct 8, 2019
3544 of 4,860

Hi 

I am desperate to close my account. Not too long ago I wanted to join upwok freelancers but my application was later denied. Thats ok because i no longer need to use upwork

My account is still present on your website and  I believe that somebody is using my account information and private details to scam me. 

I would be gratefull if you could assist in closing my account. I have followed all the links but somehow it not happening. 

i am very frustrated. 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3545 of 4,860

Hi  AJ,

Your account was closed, thank you for reaching out to us!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Mr Masskorul A Member Since: Oct 8, 2019
3546 of 4,860

My account is suspended. Now I am not able to close this account. Please close this account and remove my all data.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3547 of 4,860

Hi MR Masskorul,

Your account is now closed, thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Darlington N Member Since: Oct 8, 2019
3548 of 4,860

please i want my account deleted,https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~01564dee2bb4f7cb01/  i dont want it appearing in the google search engine.i couldnt login with my credentials and clicking forgot password was still unrecognised.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3549 of 4,860

Hi Darlington, 

I will go ahead and close your account, and this account where you are posting from. Please know that it may take some time for Google to de-index your profile link from their search results, but I will go ahead and send a request to remove your Upwork profile link from their search results. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Deepa R Member Since: Oct 9, 2019
3550 of 4,860

Hi,

I am unable to delete my account. I am unable to access my settings->contact info from my profile page.

Could you please help me with this.

Thank you,

Deepa

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS