How to Delete Account

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3561 of 3,756

Hi Tomas,

Your account is now closed, thank you.

Untitled
Britta C Member Since: Dec 5, 2019
3562 of 3,756

How do I close my account? I was never able to sucessfully build my account so I am unable to follow the normal steps to close the account. Could you please help manually delete my account associated with the email: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

thanks.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3563 of 3,756

Hi Britta,

Your account is now closed, thank you.

Untitled
Katya O Member Since: Dec 6, 2019
3564 of 3,756

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3565 of 3,756

Your account was closed as per your request, Katya!

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jacob Z Member Since: Nov 29, 2019
3566 of 3,756

I want to close my account however I am prompt with a message that I am unable to close the account for now. Whats the workaround for this issue ? I want to urgently close my account. 

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3567 of 3,756

Hi Jacob,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further and close your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Timothy R Member Since: Dec 8, 2019
3568 of 3,756
Please delete my account. I’m irritated I can’t verify my number or close the account. Please just delete. Want nothing to do with Upwork. Take my profile pic and profile information off. It pops up in search results. Please remove
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3569 of 3,756

Hi Timothy,

Your account has been closed as requested. For your second request, please note that we don't control Google search results. You will need to request this from Google so that this search result is removed. You can submit removal requests through your own Google account. The Google Removal Tool is used to request that information be removed from Google web and image search results. You may request this through this link.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Emre K Member Since: May 28, 2018
3570 of 3,756
I'm unable to close my freelancer account. I have no contract, open proposal and balance.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS