cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Delete Account

Highlighted
Verne G Member Since: Jul 9, 2020
4991 of 5,373

I created an account. I have changed my mind about wanting to have an account, and wish to delete. My profile isn't finished, so I don't have the "normal" options that full profiles do, which - just - why? Deletion should be made accessible at every stage of a sign-up process.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4992 of 5,373

Hi Verne,

We closed your account as per your request.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Mohammad D Member Since: Jul 9, 2020
4993 of 5,373
Hello,

I accidentally clicked on being a freelancer when I created the account. Now, it is forcing me to fill the "Create Profile" pages. I can't seem to change the account settings nor go to settings until I fill the information. I also can't fill the information because it is forcing my address to be in the US with a US phone number for verification and I live overseas. What to do? How can I close my account so I can re-sign up?
Highlighted
4994 of 5,373

Hi Mohammad,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Tony M Member Since: Jul 9, 2020
4995 of 5,373
Spoiler
I'm currently travelling, and I need to change my UK location to Hong Kong. As I haven't been back to UK for a while, and next destination is Hong Kong, as I'm also a resident there.
Highlighted
Tony M Member Since: Jul 9, 2020
4996 of 5,373

Hello! After digging around, I think it's best to delete my account, as I realized I can't work while travelling in Canada on a visitor visa. Guess I can't take any work on Upwork or any online sites. Therefore please terminate my account, thanks!

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4997 of 5,373

Hi Tony,

As requested your account has been closed. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Cia C Member Since: Jul 10, 2020
4998 of 5,373

HI I wish to delete my account as I rarely use it but the webiste directs me to the profile page whenever I tried to click contact info. 

Can you delete my account manually?

Thanks

Highlighted
4999 of 5,373

We closed your account as per your request, Cia.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Maryam J Member Since: Jul 10, 2020
5000 of 5,373

Hi,can can you delete my account to please, i have not finished my profile but would like to delete my account however it won't let me. Please could you manually do this for me thanks

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS