Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Delete Account

resultsassoc
Community Guru
Bill H Member Since: Aug 18, 2017
6661 of 6,774

I'm  closing my freelancer account, and retaining my client account. I turned over most of my clients to another former top-tier consultant who works with small businesses. They all relied on me for advice in existential situations, and I don't know when my cognition will fail. I'm mentoring a consultant, who has fortunately found a world-,famous mathematician, mutual friend,  who will help him onward. I'm trying to finish my final novel and keep up with an online column I write on Substack, One Foot in the Gravy.

I'm in palliative care,  will almost certainly die by next summer. I sleep most days, am wheelchair-bound, and have two incurable fatal diseases, Stage 3 COPD and late-onset hydrocephalus. My urologist just doesn't understand that cancer isn't on my top five list, and my cardiologist has accepted that I'm DNR.

I've had a better life than I deserved, and am at peace.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
6662 of 6,774

I'm sorry to hear about your situation, Bill. I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
resultsassoc
Community Guru
Bill H Member Since: Aug 18, 2017
6663 of 6,774

Thanks.

martina_plaschka
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
6664 of 6,774

Bill H wrote:

I'm  closing my freelancer account, and retaining my client account. I turned over most of my clients to another former top-tier consultant who works with small businesses. They all relied on me for advice in existential situations, and I don't know when my cognition will fail. I'm mentoring a consultant, who has fortunately found a world-,famous mathematician, mutual friend,  who will help him onward. I'm trying to finish my final novel and keep up with an online column I write on Substack, One Foot in the Gravy.

I'm in palliative care,  will almost certainly die by next summer. I sleep most days, am wheelchair-bound, and have two incurable fatal diseases, Stage 3 COPD and late-onset hydrocephalus. My urologist just doesn't understand that cancer isn't on my top five list, and my cardiologist has accepted that I'm DNR.

I've had a better life than I deserved, and am at peace.

Thank you Bill for letting us know. May you enjoy every day you have!

alinatrad
Alina T Member Since: Sep 19, 2021
6665 of 6,774
I'm unable to delete my profile. Whenever I try to do so, it redirects me to password and security.
luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
6666 of 6,774

Hi Alina,

I've closed your account as per your request.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
aylake
Olalekan A Member Since: Sep 20, 2021
6667 of 6,774

Close my suspended account

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6668 of 6,774

Hi Olalekan,

Your account is now closed, thank you.

~ Goran