cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Delete Account

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2831 of 3,025

Hi Jenn,

We closed your account from our end, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Lucas F Member Since: Jan 30, 2019
2832 of 3,025

Hello guys!

I want to close my account at upwork.com. But when I try to use the "close my account"-button it says that my account is currently suspended and its not possible to close it.

For me this account was just to have a look in upwork thats why I didnt take a job or did anything.

Thank you for your help

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2833 of 3,025

Hi Lucas, 

Our team will close your account shortly, thank you.

Untitled
Matthew D Member Since: Jan 30, 2019
2834 of 3,025

Would you close my account too, please?

2835 of 3,025

Your account is now closed, Matthew. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Pa M Member Since: Jan 25, 2019
2836 of 3,025

Hi - I need to delete an acount of  a person who no longer exists and who has used my home address. There is NO link to any useful tech support for this!

Thank you!

Paul

2837 of 3,025

Hello, 

Thank you for reaching out to us with this request. I'll share this with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via email in order to provide further assistance. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Andrei C Member Since: Feb 1, 2019
2838 of 3,025

in accordance with GDPR I want to delete all my data and account from this site otherwise i will sue you

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2839 of 3,025

Hi Andrei,

Our team will close your account shortly, if you would like to submit a GDPR request as well please follow the instructions listed in our guide for EU GDPR Compliance. Thank you.

Untitled
Jorjo Niccolo S Member Since: Feb 2, 2019
2840 of 3,025

I haven't been using my upwork account and I'd like to close it permanently. However, I'm being asked to update my tax information and billing details. I did so with the tax information, although, I'm not able to update my billing details as I don't have any valid cards or paypal account that I can associate to update the information.

Need someone to talk to please.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS