Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
3071 of 3,411

Hi Theodora,

Your account was closed, thank you.

~ Riri
Ludvika L Member Since: May 14, 2019
3072 of 3,411

Hi,

I really cannot delete my account. Can you help me please?

thanks

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3073 of 3,411

Hi Ludvika,

You will need to withdraw your active and archived proposals first and then our team will be able to close your account. Let me know once you have withdrawn your proposals and our team will assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
Elizabeth D Member Since: May 14, 2019
3074 of 3,411

I am unable to close my account. I am unable to delete archived proposals.

3075 of 3,411

Hi Elizabeth, 

Our team will check this from our end and reach out to you via ticket to assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
V R Member Since: May 19, 2019
3076 of 3,411

The website asks me of information I do not wish to provide. However, it does not allow me to delete my account, contstantly referring me to the "Create Porifle" page, and that is pretty annoying.

How can I have my profile removed from this website??

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3077 of 3,411

Hi V, 

I'll go ahead and close your account. I am sorry if this has caused you any inconvenience. 

-Avery
Untitled
Valentin J Member Since: Jan 25, 2016
3078 of 3,411

Hi, Upwork support!

Because I can't reach support service in any way, I decided that I'll try here on Upwork community. Because I'm done with a freelance carer (new job), I just want to close both of my accounts (freelancer and client). I tried to delete account according to Upwork guidelines, but every time message this appears (please see attachment). So please help me. Thank you in advance!

V.J.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

3079 of 3,411

Hi Valentin,

Your account is now closed, thank you.

Untitled
Alex P Member Since: Aug 5, 2011
3080 of 3,411

Hello,

I have a freelancer accound and client one attached. I think I do not nee my client account anymore, freelances and agency is enough. If I trying to click "close account" it looks lit Upwor tries  to close ALL of my accounts because it says "you cannot close account, you have some contracts opened". That is true, I have opened contract as freelancer. But I do not understand why it affects my client profile?

--

Regards,

Alex.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS