3771 of 6,353

Hi Ana,

Your account was closed. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
f1378f2b
Thomas S Member Since: Jun 12, 2019
3772 of 6,353

Also would like to and am unable to close my account. Signed up in erorr. 

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3773 of 6,353

Your account was closed, Thomas. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
dvirg1
Dominique V Member Since: Jun 12, 2019
3774 of 6,353

I attempted to make my account a couple of years ago but for whatever reason, never completed my profile and forgot about it. I stumbled upon the account after a Google search, and noticed it was one of the first things to come up in the search results. However, when I tried to log back in to delete the account, it prompts me to "Create my Profile" before I can do anything. I entered in my phone number for verification, but when I click "Verify", nothing happens. I have since created a different account within the past year or so using the same phone number, which may be part of the problem. I've read community suggestions and cleared my cache, cookies, and tried a different browser, yet nothing seems to work. Basically, I just want to delete this account but have no way to do so since my profile technically is not completed.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3775 of 6,353

Hi Dominique,

I'd be happy to assist you with your request. Can you please send me a PM with your old account's email or userID so I can check this for you? You can PM me by clicking on my name. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
iksanshi
Dwight G Member Since: Jun 14, 2019
3776 of 6,353

I wish to close all my accounts: client, freelancer, agency. I've tried numerous times but always recieve the same message:"At this time we are unable to close your account. Please call our concierge team at 1-866-676-3375, select option 3, and we will help you close your account."

And, no, there's no way I'm going to make a phone call from South Korea simply to close an account.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3777 of 6,353

Hi Dwight,

Your accounts are now closed, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
financemark
Community Guru
Mark K Member Since: Jul 7, 2016
3778 of 6,353
Please delete my upwork account.

Mark K
This widget could not be displayed.
3779 of 6,353
This widget could not be displayed.

Here's the link that shows you where to do that. 
Good luck to you. 

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211067588-Close-My-Account

nyrrielatienza
Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
3780 of 6,353

Hi Mark, 

Please, withdraw your active and archived proposals in order to be able to close your account. Let us know once you have withdrawn your proposals and our team will assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Riri
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS