Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Delete Account

Highlighted
Tony M Member Since: Jul 9, 2020
4981 of 5,265
Spoiler
I'm currently travelling, and I need to change my UK location to Hong Kong. As I haven't been back to UK for a while, and next destination is Hong Kong, as I'm also a resident there.
Highlighted
Tony M Member Since: Jul 9, 2020
4982 of 5,265

Hello! After digging around, I think it's best to delete my account, as I realized I can't work while travelling in Canada on a visitor visa. Guess I can't take any work on Upwork or any online sites. Therefore please terminate my account, thanks!

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4983 of 5,265

Hi Tony,

As requested your account has been closed. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Cia C Member Since: Jul 10, 2020
4984 of 5,265

HI I wish to delete my account as I rarely use it but the webiste directs me to the profile page whenever I tried to click contact info. 

Can you delete my account manually?

Thanks

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4985 of 5,265

We closed your account as per your request, Cia.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Maryam J Member Since: Jul 10, 2020
4986 of 5,265

Hi,can can you delete my account to please, i have not finished my profile but would like to delete my account however it won't let me. Please could you manually do this for me thanks

Highlighted
Caio A Member Since: Jul 10, 2020
4987 of 5,265

I JUST RECEIVED ONE BILL AT MY CREDIT CARD FROM THIS SITE AND I NEVER USED. I CANT REMOVE IT EITHER IN ANY PLACE. THIS IS VERY SMART FROM YOU BUT IF YOU DONT REMOVE ALL MY PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARD FROM THIS SITE TODAY YOU WILL NEED TO RESPOND TO A SUE IN JUSTICE.

NICE WAY TO MAKE A SITE WHERE THEW PERSON CANT FIND IN ANY WAY HIS CREDIT CARD TO REMOVE.... I JUST PAID SOME CREDITS YEARS AGO AND NOW YOU  RE BILLING ME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PANDEMIC.

Highlighted
4988 of 5,265

I VE  BEEN RECEIVING PAYMENTS FROM THIS SITE AND I DONT EVEN USE IT, THERE S NO PLACE TO REMOVE MY CREDIT CARD FROM HERE AND NO OPTION TO REMOVE THE PAYMENTS FROM MY BILLS. DO I NEED TO GO TO JUSTICE? INTERNET SITES ARE NOT IN A GOOD PLACE TODAY TO RECEIVE SUCH ACCUSATIONS, BAD SUPPORT AND STEALING MONEY FROM PEOPLE THAT HAVE NO WORK FOR MONTHS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PANDEMIC.... 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4989 of 5,265

Hi Caio,

I'll gladly assist you with this concern. I was not able to locate any transaction on the account you're writing this from. Please note that due to our Community settings, new users will need to wait up to 2 hours in order to have the option to send private messages. After your Community rank updates from 'New Forum Member' to 'Active Member', please send a PM with more information about the transaction you're referring to. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
4990 of 5,265

JUST DELETE EVERYTHING HERE FROM ME MY ACCOUNT BILL INFORMATION EVERYTHING I DONT WANT TO TAKE TIME SOLVING THIS, JUST DO IT PLEASE. REMOVE EVERYTHING AND IF YOU TAKE MY MONEY AGAIN I WILL TALK TO MY LAWYER

I WONT SEND YOU MY CREDIT CARD BILL BUT I WAS BILLED r$ 12 THIS MONTH FROM YOU

I DONT EVEN USE THIS THING HERE

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS