5292 of 5,353

Hi Hiba,

Your account is now closed, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Brian Kwame Renner S Member Since: Sep 25, 2020
5293 of 5,353

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Brian Kwame Renner Sadiku, I first registered as Brian Sadiku because i did not know how registere. When i found out that was not getting access to work, i registered again with full name Brian Kwame Renner Sadiku. But due to the system not gioving me access to  my password I have to be changing it over and over. And this is giving me too much problem so I want delete everything and re-register again in such a way that the sytem will keep on asking me that this email is already in the system. Please help me. Email on  **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Brian

Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
5294 of 5,353

Hi Brian,

Please note that having multiple accounts is a serious violation of the Upwork's Terms of Service. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email with more information.

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
Najiya K Member Since: Sep 27, 2020
5295 of 5,353

i can permanentaly delet my account imidetly

Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
5296 of 5,353

Hi Najiya,

Could you please close your active proposals so that we could assist you further? 

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
Isaac B Member Since: Sep 29, 2020
5297 of 5,353

Please close client account 8328219 (which has no proposals, or any activity at all). It was created by accident when I signed in with Google; turns out we already had another client account for the company.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5298 of 5,353

Hi Isaac,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you need help with? I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Trina M Member Since: Sep 30, 2020
5299 of 5,353

Hi;

I cannot access the account linked to my phone number. I do not have access the the original email.

Thanks Trina

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5300 of 5,353

Hi Trina,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you need help with? I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS