cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Delete Account

Jenn S Member Since: Oct 14, 2020
5441 of 5,619

Ive tried the steps there is no spot to delete account under conact info, i have tried to send email, i have changed my profile, commected on google play, i have done everything i can think of but this site does not want to delete my account, and the ONLY reason i care is cause it has my photo on this thing.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5442 of 5,619

We have closed your account as per your request, Jenn.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Alexus G Member Since: Nov 28, 2020
5443 of 5,619
Hello. I just recently joined Upwork & after finding myself unsatisfied, I proceeded the attempt to close my account. I have tried for the past three days to do so yet neither the site nor the app will allow me to do so. Everytime I try to follow the steps given to terminate my account, I can never get to the “Contact Info” section in settings. Both services redirect me to “Password & Security” every single time. Please aid me in closing my account permanently. Sidenote: I changed my picture & information so no one would hire me, so please ignore that.
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
5444 of 5,619

Hi Alexus,

I'm sorry to hear you were not satisfied with the platform. Your account is now closed as per your request.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
Marianna L Member Since: Nov 23, 2020
5445 of 5,619

Hello, please help me closing my account, the website won't allow it, every time I click on "settings" it redirects me to the login window.

Firoz H Member Since: Jan 4, 2020
5446 of 5,619
Marianna L Member Since: Nov 23, 2020
5447 of 5,619

Hey Firoz,

thank you but I have visited this page multiple times. The fact is that when I click "settings" under my profile photo, they bring me to the login page instead of bringing me to my actual settings (like shown in the pictures in the help page). Then I log in, then they bring me back to the initial page. It's a never ending cicle.

Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
5448 of 5,619

Hi Marianna,

I checked and it looks like our team was able to help you close your account. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Tomo R Member Since: Sep 9, 2018
5449 of 5,619
Hi,
I can't delete my account, could you please delete it for me? Thanks in advance.
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
5450 of 5,619

Hi Tomo,

I have closed your account as per your request. As a gentle reminder, please know that users are not allowed to have more than one account regardless if the old account is closed. If you find the need to use Upwork in the future, please reach out to us through our different support channels and our team will assist you with reinstating your account.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS