ashupathak1723
Ashutosh P Member Since: Jun 8, 2021
6362 of 6,459

I want to close my account asap.

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
6363 of 6,459

Hi Ashutosh,

Your account has been closed as per your request.

~Andrea
Upwork
lydian_lezon
Lydian L Member Since: Jun 8, 2021
6364 of 6,459

I went through the steps to close my upwork account but I clicked one too many times and did not realize i was meant to answer the question about why i am leaving. I tried to referesh page, logout and start over and go back but nothing is working??? will the site refresh after a certain number of days or hours for me to try again?

Help - please email solution to**Edited for community guidelines**as this site is very confusing for me and I will probably not see any posts

Thank you

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
6365 of 6,459

Hi Lydian,

If you would like to close your account, please make sure that you have checked the following:

Could you please try again using a different browser? To close your freelancer account:

1. Go to Settings  Contact Info  Click the Close my account link.
  2. If you meet the requirements, click the button to confirm that you want to close your account.

Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
farida-mammadli
Farida M Member Since: Jun 9, 2021
6366 of 6,459

Whenever I want to close my account there is an error on your website. Could you please close my account for good?

andregutierrez22
6367 of 6,459

Hi Farida,

I checked and it looks like you have some active proposals. The first step to closing your account is ensuring that all activity is cleared, including pending, active, and open activity. Please check out this help article for more information. If you're still having trouble closing your account after clearing your activity let us know!

~Andrea
Upwork
rajagopal_sreedh
Sreedhar R Member Since: Jun 9, 2021
6368 of 6,459

Hi Team,

Need help in closing my account. When i try to click close my account i get an error unable to seklect the field required.

Screenshot 2021-06-10 at 12.32.40 AM.png

Regards,

Sreedhar

andregutierrez22
6369 of 6,459

Hi Sreedhar,

I checked and it looks like you have some submitted proposals. The first step to closing your account is ensuring that all activity is cleared, including pending, active, and open activity. Please check out this help article for more information.

~Andrea
Upwork
gilbertoduran_7
Gilberto D Member Since: Jun 9, 2021
6370 of 6,459

I'm triying to close my freelance account but it shows me a message to contact Upwork Support.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS