cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Get a Job and Work in Odesk Again

active-worker
Foysal U Member Since: Mar 6, 2011
1 of 2
Hi Guys, Good day! Now I come here to share my problem with you. Three years ago, I started word in odesk with SEO. Then I decided to learn Web Design and WordPress. For this reason, I left odesk for couple of months. I came back odesk after learning Web Design and did a job with five feedback. Then again I left odesk for learning WordPress. Finally last month I came back and started bid for getting job in Web Design and WordPress. But I didn’t get any job yet let alone any single interview. This is my profile: https://www.odesk.com/users/~01ceb6d2b98076fa11 Please take a look in my profile and give me advice that whiter there has any lack of my profile or not? How to get a job and work in odesk again? Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks, Foysal
trenticle
Benedict N Member Since: Dec 12, 2009
2 of 2
If your applying for jobs in wordpress, why is there nothing on your profile about wordpress? You have one "below average" test in wordpress, I would never hire someone with a score this low - keeping working on your knowledge and resit the test. Get rid of all the skills/information on your profile that aren't up to date. I know SEO, you're talking about article submissions, blog commenting etc. These are all bad-practice techniques that went out of fashion several years ago. If you're not up to date with something, don't say you know it or learn what the current techniques are.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS