🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How to Make earnings visible?
Page options
dangol_dipen
Community Member

How to Make earnings visible?

Hello, today I checked my profile from another browser without logging in and I knew that my earning was private. So, can anyone help me how to make it public? Thank you advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
youssefbahaa
Community Member

Hello Sohit, don't worry your earnings are visible to all Upwork's clients and freelancers [I've just checked your profile]. The thing is that Upwork displays just a brief overview of freelancers' profiles for those who search without having an Upwork account. This brief overview contains the total number of jobs, hours, your bio, hourly rate, few reviews, and some other related info, however, your earnings are kept private (For those who search without logging into Upwork's account).

Wish you the best of luck, 

Youssef Bahaa

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
JoanneP

Hi Sohit,

You can set your earnings visibility by going to Settings  Profile Settings> Earning Privacy. For more information, please check this help article

~ Joanne
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Joanne Marie P wrote:

You can set your earnings visibility by going to Settings  Profile Settings> Earning Privacy. For more information, please check this help article

That isn't what he means. His earnings aren't set to private.

He means the new "feature" (for want of a better word) where earnings show as private to non-logged-in users visiting a profile.

I apologize for misunderstanding the question. Thank you for clarifying, Petra. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
youssefbahaa
Community Member

Hello Sohit, don't worry your earnings are visible to all Upwork's clients and freelancers [I've just checked your profile]. The thing is that Upwork displays just a brief overview of freelancers' profiles for those who search without having an Upwork account. This brief overview contains the total number of jobs, hours, your bio, hourly rate, few reviews, and some other related info, however, your earnings are kept private (For those who search without logging into Upwork's account).

Wish you the best of luck, 

Youssef Bahaa

So, is this normal. Is it happening to everyone?

Hi Sohit,

The purpose of our logged-out site is to give prospective clients and freelancers a feel for what Upwork has to offer so that they can decide whether to join our platform; it is not intended to reflect all data available on Upwork. That's the role of the logged-in site, which is only visible to our registered users. To optimize the experience of prospective clients and freelancers on our logged-out site, we are sometimes selective about which jobs and profiles are visible.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Sohit D wrote:
So, is this normal. Is it happening to everyone?

Yes

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members