🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How to Report and block
Page options
jella082413
Community Member

How to Report and block

He claimed that he usually used direct send like bank to bank or western. I told him I would only accept payment through Upwork itself. The next day he is saying he would get it done he told me this morning she was working on setting up , an hour later still had not sent the contract for me to agree to and he is asking for 10Hrs sample voice recording submit first to his email **Edited for Community Guidelines**. He again mentioned wanting to pay outside of Upwork. And cursing me and he said I am not using my brains or even use my **Edited for Community Guidelines** and a lot of abusive words.

**Edited for Community Guidelines** this is his account. I would like you to help him block and report this type of abusive client. Please don't allow other freelancers to be his victim.

1 REPLY 1
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jellene,

I'm sorry to hear what happened. I sent your report to our team for investigation and appropriate actions will be taken according to our internal processes.

If you would like to block this client, open the message room, click on the user's name or avatar, and click on 'Block'. To report a violation, you can always use the flag option found on each job post or message.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members