🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How to Work With World Wide Client on Fix Tim...
Page options
177fbac4
Community Member

How to Work With World Wide Client on Fix Time & Fixed Budget base?

I am a Graphic Designer & content writing with vibrant -indept  skill of creative thinking, graphics sense, Selection of alphabates & letter, font modification, knowledge of color theme and content writing.. 

In view of above, I am very keen to get work frommworld wide clients on the fix timing and fix budget base...

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
bobafett999
Community Member

New freelancers are more prone to be scammed.  I would suggest following this forum and read up other helpful resources.

Basic rule is never ever to work on unfunded contracts/milestones. Don't engage with a buyer outside of upwork communication channels before the contract is in place.  Hourly jobs with time tracking are the safest.  You have essentially zero protection on fixed price contracts - with your rate you may not attract scamming buyers though

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
759e32fa

Hi Richa,

Thank you for reaching out. In order to start working on projects, you must submit a proposal to job posts that match your skills and the job specifications you're looking for. If a client is interested, you will be interviewed and there you can also discuss the terms of the contract. 

You may check this and this article for more information.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thank You for your kind response & support

bobafett999
Community Member

New freelancers are more prone to be scammed.  I would suggest following this forum and read up other helpful resources.

Basic rule is never ever to work on unfunded contracts/milestones. Don't engage with a buyer outside of upwork communication channels before the contract is in place.  Hourly jobs with time tracking are the safest.  You have essentially zero protection on fixed price contracts - with your rate you may not attract scamming buyers though

Thank You!

This is very true. Thank you i have been helped as well 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members