🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » How to Work With World Wide Client on Fix Tim...
Page options
177fbac4
Community Member

How to Work With World Wide Client on Fix Time & Fixed Budget base?

I am a Graphic Designer & content writing with vibrant -indept  skill of creative thinking, graphics sense, Selection of alphabates & letter, font modification, knowledge of color theme and content writing.. 

In view of above, I am very keen to get work frommworld wide clients on the fix timing and fix budget base...

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
bobafett999
Community Member

New freelancers are more prone to be scammed.  I would suggest following this forum and read up other helpful resources.

Basic rule is never ever to work on unfunded contracts/milestones. Don't engage with a buyer outside of upwork communication channels before the contract is in place.  Hourly jobs with time tracking are the safest.  You have essentially zero protection on fixed price contracts - with your rate you may not attract scamming buyers though

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
759e32fa

Hi Richa,

Thank you for reaching out. In order to start working on projects, you must submit a proposal to job posts that match your skills and the job specifications you're looking for. If a client is interested, you will be interviewed and there you can also discuss the terms of the contract. 

You may check this and this article for more information.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thank You for your kind response & support

bobafett999
Community Member

New freelancers are more prone to be scammed.  I would suggest following this forum and read up other helpful resources.

Basic rule is never ever to work on unfunded contracts/milestones. Don't engage with a buyer outside of upwork communication channels before the contract is in place.  Hourly jobs with time tracking are the safest.  You have essentially zero protection on fixed price contracts - with your rate you may not attract scamming buyers though

Thank You!

This is very true. Thank you i have been helped as well 

Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Feb 13
Feb 28
Upwork Community Virtual Hour
Community Hour English
Mar 28
Upwork Virtual Community Hour
Community Hour English
Learning Paths