Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Write "BEST COVER LETTER"

enggr_rimon
Md Rimon M Member Since: Jul 2, 2017
1 of 4

Hello!

I'm a Admin Support Specilists. Could anyone suggest me how to write a "BEST COVER LETTER"? I feel much hesitation, while writing it; don't understand what should be its perfect format? I've submit more proposal in a few days, but any body don't call me interview/hire. Please let me know anybody, What can I do now? Which is the best way to found more job. Could anyone suggest me a sample cover letter please?

Best Regards,

Rimon

melaniemaghanoy
Community Guru
Lanie M Member Since: Jun 24, 2015
2 of 4

Hi Md Rimon,

When sending proposals, make sure that you tailor your cover letter based on the clients job post. Here are some tips:

1. Write an introductory letter to the client - most freelancers take this opportunity to tell the client why they should want to work with you on this project. You can't edit this letter after submitting, so proofread it carefully. The form doesn't accept any formatting tags but will automatically turn any URLs you include into clickable links.

2. Add attachments, such as work samples, to your proposal if you like. You don't need to attach a resume (your Upwork profile should provide all the necessary history and background in the context of the marketplace).

You may also check out this link to further assist you.

sandeep935
Sandeep M Member Since: Jul 3, 2017
3 of 4

how to write a cover later

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 4

Hi Sandeep,

In addition to the information Lanie shared earlier on this thread, check out this article for some useful tips on writing winning proposals.

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS