🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How to add ANZ Bank Account in NZ as Dire...
Page options
aribdee
Community Member

How to add ANZ Bank Account in NZ as Direct to Local Bank for withdrawal?

Hi!

I would like to ask Upwork community on how we can add ANZ Bank Account for withdrawal of our funds here in Upwork. I'm not quite sure how to do it.

Hoping for your reply.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Arib,

If private details are involved feel free to reach out to me via PM with more details so that I can advise you accordingly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Arib,

To learn more how you can add a Direct to Local Bank as a payment method check out our guide Here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi.

Yep. I followed those but my concern is the format for Account Number and etc.

Saw some post here in Upwork community but not updated.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Arib,

If private details are involved feel free to reach out to me via PM with more details so that I can advise you accordingly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ey Goran, could you please help me with this problem too ?

Ey mate, how are you ? I think I have the same doubt of you about ANZ account number because the tooltip says:

"A twelve-digit number consisting of an eight-digit account number and a four-digit suffix. Use leading zeros if the account number is less than eight digits or suffix is less than four digits. For example, if the account number is 12345 and the suffix is 789, the entire 12-digit account number should be 000123450789.."

But ANZ account format usually is: AA-XXXX-YYYYYYY-PP, It's not 12-digit account.

Could you resolve that ? Can you help me ?

Hi Franco, 

Before I proceed, could you please check if any of the suggestions noted on this thread apply to you?

~ Avery
Upwork

Thank you very much for your help! 

That thread is really useful for my case! However, I have a last doubt if the suffix is 00, should I use 0000 for the suffix?

Hi Franco, 

Please add the number of zeros that will make it 12-digits. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths