🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How to add funds for refund?
Page options
fourohfourfilms
Community Member

How to add funds for refund?

I know this would of been discussed somewhere in the forums but I cannot find an answer. Wanting to refund a client, however when I go to do so I get the message "refundItems: The amount to be debited cannot be greater than your available balance" - How do I go about adding funds to issue the refund?

9 REPLIES 9
danielizer65
Community Member

Hi, click on the "Fund return request" button, and there a pop-up with the amount will appear.

Then, payment options will appear.

Daniel S wrote:

Hi, click on the "Fund return request" button, and there a pop-up with the amount will appear.

Then, payment options will appear.

That must be new, I have never seen such a function...

Me neither... 

Ken W wrote:

Me neither... 

Have you tried going through with the refund? Maybe it pops up at a later stage? Such  function would certainly make sense. Maybe they recently added it.

It would be interesting to know how Daniel knows, considering he (or his account) has never done a job on Upwork yet...

yes - the issue is that It says I dont have enough funds availavle to issue a reund. How do I add more funds?

Hi Ken,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further with your concern.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

I urgently need this too. I don't have enough balance to refund to customer. Can you help me as well ?

Hi Yunus,

A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Where would I find that? Cant seem to locate it. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths