🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How to add funds for refund?
Page options
fourohfourfilms
Community Member

How to add funds for refund?

I know this would of been discussed somewhere in the forums but I cannot find an answer. Wanting to refund a client, however when I go to do so I get the message "refundItems: The amount to be debited cannot be greater than your available balance" - How do I go about adding funds to issue the refund?

9 REPLIES 9
danielizer65
Community Member

Hi, click on the "Fund return request" button, and there a pop-up with the amount will appear.

Then, payment options will appear.

Daniel S wrote:

Hi, click on the "Fund return request" button, and there a pop-up with the amount will appear.

Then, payment options will appear.

That must be new, I have never seen such a function...

Me neither... 

Ken W wrote:

Me neither... 

Have you tried going through with the refund? Maybe it pops up at a later stage? Such  function would certainly make sense. Maybe they recently added it.

It would be interesting to know how Daniel knows, considering he (or his account) has never done a job on Upwork yet...

yes - the issue is that It says I dont have enough funds availavle to issue a reund. How do I add more funds?

Hi Ken,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further with your concern.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

I urgently need this too. I don't have enough balance to refund to customer. Can you help me as well ?

Hi Yunus,

A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Where would I find that? Cant seem to locate it. 

Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Feb 13
Feb 28
Upwork Community Virtual Hour
Community Hour English
Mar 28
Upwork Virtual Community Hour
Community Hour English
Learning Paths