🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How to add funds for refund?
Page options
icatalin12
Community Member

How to add funds for refund?

I need to make a refund and I don't have enough money on my Upwork account. How can I deposit some money to it so I can finish with the refund?

The message I receive is:

refundItems: The amount to be debited cannot be greater than your available balance
14 REPLIES 14
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us with this request, Catalin.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
chito_h
Community Member

Hi there, I have the same concern. I want to add fund to fullfill refund.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Chito,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I also need to add funds for a refund. Please help me get this resolved.

Hi Haley,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
a5b87b0c
Community Member

Hello,

I also need assistance with adding funds for a refund.

Please advice

Thank you so much,
Deanna

Hello,

I tried giving a refund to a client via Upwork but it states, "The amount to be debited cannot be greater than your available balance."

How do I go about giving a refund to a client with funds from my bank account?

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you so much,
Deanna

Hi Deanna-Lee,

Our team can certainly help you with that. I see you've already created a support ticket about this. I'll follow up with the team and they'll continue assisting you directly via that support ticket. You'll receive email notifications about their messages. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

I want to add funds to my upwork account for a refund through a bank transfer in Pakistan or Payoneer (Only options I have in my counrty)

Hi Rashid,

I checked your account, and it looks like one of our agents is already assisting you about processing a refund. Please check this ticket number: 30396832 by logging in to your account and going here. Kindly reply to the ticket so that the agent can asssit you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I have contacted here because that agent couldn’t help me.

Hi Rashid,

It seems like the agent is working on your concern with the options to fund the refund requested. The agent will be updating the ticket once they have more information on this. If you have further clarifications about issuing a refund, the agent will gladly help you further.  

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello,

I have a similar need. I need to add funds to my account inorder to issue a refund. Are you able to assist me with this?

Thank you,

Curtis Deer

Hi Curtis,

Thanks for reaching out. I can see that you've raised a support ticket to get assistance with this. You can rest assured a Customer Support Agent will be getting back to you on that ticket to further assist you. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths