🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How to add payment method
Page options
samtos_ng
Community Member

How to add payment method

Hi, am new on upwork platform and I need help on how to add payment method to my profile.

Which option is best and how can I go about it?

Thanks
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Samuel,

Upwork offers a number of choices for withdrawing your funds. To see the available payment methods for your country, you can go to Settings > Get Paid and click on the 'Add Method' button.

The available payment methods on Upwork are:

We also offer the following third-party payment vendors:

You can also check this help article for more information on how you can get paid.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Samuel,

Upwork offers a number of choices for withdrawing your funds. To see the available payment methods for your country, you can go to Settings > Get Paid and click on the 'Add Method' button.

The available payment methods on Upwork are:

We also offer the following third-party payment vendors:

You can also check this help article for more information on how you can get paid.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks for the feedback Mr. Aleksandar

I saw these options and I prefer the "Direct to Local Bank" but I don't know how to get my swift code, can you help me please.

Thanks

Hi Samuel,

SWIFT code is a popular term for a Bank Identifier Code (BIC). SWIFT stands for the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication. It is an eight- or 11-digit code that identifies your country, city, bank, and (11-digit only) branch. With this simple code, Upwork's bank can route funds to any registered bank in the world. Feel free to check out this help article to learn more about SWIFT and bank codes. If you can't find the code on the list, I suggest that you check with your bank as they should be able to help you out with that!

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks so much for the support.

How can I set up PayPal account, can you direct me to an article here on upwork that will guide me?

Thanks

Hi Samuel,

If you want to add your PayPal account on Upwork, you can do that by following the steps shared in this article. If you don't have a PayPal account and want to create one, the best option for you would be to reach out to their support or check the help articles that PayPal offers. This help article from PayPal should give you enough for a start.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
7ad839d0
Community Member

Hey!

Do Upwork accept Djamo a prepaid card as  payement method?

Hi Thierry,

Prepaid cards are not supported as a payment method. You can refer to this help page to learn about the supported payment methods.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths