🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How to archive a proposal?
Page options
df2ee662
Community Member

How to archive a proposal?

I have a lot of submitted proposals and most of them are already hired and finished, but they didn't move to archived proposals. On some screenshots, I can see the "Archive" button just next to "Withdraw proposal" but I don't have that button. I don't want to use "Withdraw proposal" because there is no useful option for me.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Taras,

Once the job is closed by the client the proposal will be moved under the Archived tab. Just to clarify, if there's no activity on a job for 30 days it will expire and your proposal will be also moved under the Archived tab. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
LuiggiR

Hi Taras,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Proposals get automatically archived once a job is closed. I am afraid the option to do this manually isn't available and we'll make sure to update the help article that has this information. 

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
df2ee662
Community Member

Hi Luiggi,

But most of the jobs in my submitted proposals are already done. I can even see feedbacks on some of these jobs. Aren't they need to be closed? It's important to me because I don't understand from which proposal I have a chance to interview, and which are already done.

Hi Taras,

Once the job is closed by the client the proposal will be moved under the Archived tab. Just to clarify, if there's no activity on a job for 30 days it will expire and your proposal will be also moved under the Archived tab. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you, Goran!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths