cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to archive a proposal?

Highlighted
Taras P Member Since: Jun 12, 2020
1 of 5

I have a lot of submitted proposals and most of them are already hired and finished, but they didn't move to archived proposals. On some screenshots, I can see the "Archive" button just next to "Withdraw proposal" but I don't have that button. I don't want to use "Withdraw proposal" because there is no useful option for me.

Highlighted
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
2 of 5

Hi Taras,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Proposals get automatically archived once a job is closed. I am afraid the option to do this manually isn't available and we'll make sure to update the help article that has this information. 

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
Highlighted
3 of 5

Hi Luiggi,

But most of the jobs in my submitted proposals are already done. I can even see feedbacks on some of these jobs. Aren't they need to be closed? It's important to me because I don't understand from which proposal I have a chance to interview, and which are already done.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
BEST ANSWER
4 of 5

Hi Taras,

Once the job is closed by the client the proposal will be moved under the Archived tab. Just to clarify, if there's no activity on a job for 30 days it will expire and your proposal will be also moved under the Archived tab. Thank you.

Untitled

View solution in original post

Highlighted
5 of 5

Thank you, Goran!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS