🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How to buy connects on Upwork 2020
Page options
0c49f819
Community Member

How to buy connects on Upwork 2020

I wanted to buy connects so I followed the steps (Settings>Membership & Connects>Buy Connects) but there is always billing method pop-up and I wanted to buy connects using my earnings, how?
8 REPLIES 8
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Juallene,

You can use your earnings to purchase connects but only for the available amount that is on your account. 
Please go to Settings > Membership & Connects > Select a bundle > and click on Add Connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes I tried already but there is a billing method pop-up

Hi Juallene,

At the moment your earnings are under the Pending stage and that is the reason why you`re asked to add a billing method. Once your earnings are available on your account you will be able to use them to purchase connects.
To view in what stage your earnings are, go to Reports > Overview. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thamks for such an insightful guidance on how to buy connects.Everything is now clear and we can proceed to offer our professional services.Thanks Upwork for your competent commitment.

I need help on how to purchase connects
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lilian,

Before purchasing Connects you’ll need to add a Billing Method to your accountAfterwards, you should be able to purchase Connects by following the instructions shared in this help article.

Feel free to reach back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello! Could you please check my profile? I also can’t buy additional connects but I have earnings available.
Thank you!!

Hi Elena,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths