🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How to buy membership using my Global Debit c...
Page options
rituraj28
Community Member

How to buy membership using my Global Debit card

I want to buy membership in upwork but unfortunately my master debit card is not authorized to make payment. I don't know why this is happening? Although my card supports international transaction
5 REPLIES 5
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ritu, 

It looks like the bank declined the transactions. Please check this with your local bank for more information about your concern. 

In the meantime, please try adding a different billing method to be able to upgrade your Freelancer Membership Plan. 

~ Avery
Upwork
rituraj28
Community Member

Please tell me how do I get membership in Upwork with my SBI Global International debit card. Kindly show me the way, because I asked the bank and they said everything is okay from there side. Along with that, they told me my debit card supports the International transaction. Kindly reply soon with a permanent solution.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ritu,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method. 

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
umerlhr
Community Member

I am facing same problem, how to add bank as it is giving every time i am using master card for payment.

Hi Umer,

It looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please make sure your card is set up to make international payments and has sufficient funds on it to complete the funding. Please contact your card-issuing bank to confirm if they allow recurring transactions on your debit cards as Upwork payments are classified as ‘recurring’.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members