🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How to cancel a dispute?
Page options
kire_t
Community Member

How to cancel a dispute?

My client needs to know how to cancel a dispute he started and wants me to walk him through it. I would have sent an article, but I am having a hard time nailing one down. He already left a note in the dispute, as have I to cancel it so I need assistance.

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kire,

I checked this case and your client has updated the support ticket they have with our team. Our team will follow up with them as soon as possible and will assist them accordingly. 

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
kire_t
Community Member

I need the issue resolved soon. How long does this issue take to resolve, it's been a week since we both requested cancellation of it and it's still not canceled. He still hasn't heard anything back from support yet either. Usually, Upwork moves faster for things like this. I am not sure why there is no simple cancel button to avoid these kinds of delays. I have funds pending due to this dispute and he is older so he feels stressed about the dispute and that funds are being held as a result of it.

Is there anything else that can be done?

Hi Kire,

I'm very sorry for the wait and how this has inconvenienced you both. I've already checked with the team and they'll be following up to get this resolved as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hey Luiggi. I had a similar incident with my client. She sent me a new contract and I want to cancel the dispute. Could you please cancel the dispute?

Hi Ali,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like the dispute process you are referring to is already closed. Could you please clarify if you need further assistance? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members