Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How to cancel name change request.

nkocendova
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
41 of 52

Hi Sasha,

One of our agents will reach out to you to assist you with your name change request and related details. Thanks!

~Nina
waltwhitman
Ace Contributor
Waqas Shahid B Member Since: Oct 15, 2018
42 of 52

Hi,

Can you please cancel my name change request? I got confused and put a part of my first name in the last name field. The name was correct originally.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
43 of 52

Hi Waqas,

Our team will cancel your request shortly, if further help is needed let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
waltwhitman
Ace Contributor
44 of 52

Hey Goran,

My name change request is still under review. Please cancel the request.

Regards,

Waqas 

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
45 of 52

Hi Waqas,

Our team has created a ticket for you and it was escalated to the appropriate team. One of our team members will assist you further on your ticket directly, you can access your tickets on this link. Thank you.

Untitled
waltwhitman
Ace Contributor
46 of 52

Goran,

I reported that I mistakenly changed my name because of first and middle name confusion ( as there is no middle name field) and asked for cancellation of my name change request right away. But it was not cancelled and my name was changed. Now I have submitted another name change request to change it back. Please get the team to do this.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
47 of 52

Hi Waqas, 

I checked and can see that your name has been updated already. 

-Avery
Untitled
waltwhitman
Ace Contributor
48 of 52

Hey Avery,

Thank you for your response.

Please understand that my name is "Waqas Shahid Butt" and I changed it mistakenly ( as explained above) and promptly reported that my address change request be cancelled and my name should remain the way it was originally updated. I was told that the request will be cancelled but my name change request was processed my name was infact changed to "Waqas Shahid". 

Now I have submitted another name change request to change it to "Waqas Shahid Butt". I request you to make sure that my name gets changed to "Waqas Shahid Butt". 

Thanks a lot for your attention to this matter,

Waqas Shahid Butt

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
49 of 52

Hi Waqas, 

I can confirm that your name has been updated already. 

Waqas.png

-Avery
Untitled
siwale
Niza S Member Since: Mar 29, 2019
50 of 52
Wanted to have my name change request canceled but it's okay as I've edited it back
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS