🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How to change Name And Verified ID both f...
Page options
inkcadre-bdm
Community Member

How to change Name And Verified ID both from linked Account in Agency update me for that

How to change Name And Verified ID both from linked Account in Agency update me for that
as the person who was working with me had left the job and want my new memberto work on that so how to change that please reply me for that

21 REPLIES 21
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Maitry,

Freelancers can submit a name change request by updating their name in Settings > Contact Info. Our team will review the request and reach out to the freelancer with the results. 

When a verification is requested our team is reaching out via ticket with detailed instructions on how to complete the process. 

Regarding your new team member, they will need to be hired on a contract in order to be able to work on a the contract. Please keep in mind that sharing an account is a violation of our Terms of Service. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I want to change my verified id  and image , how can i do that

Hi Kanta,

Please check this help article for more information on how to update your profile photo.  You can update your name by going to Settings and using the edit button.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Change verified id

Hi Kanta, 

Are you referring to your User ID? If so, then it can't be changed. You can check this help article for more information on which information could be changed under the Upwork account.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I am talking.about my verified id I want to change that

Hi Kanta,

If any additional verifications are needed our team will reach out to you directly and will assist you further. At the moment, you don't have any pending verifications. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

The verification I done through video verification , I want to change my that Id as my previous id will no longer a valid id

Hi Kanta,

Our team has reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with your account. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
ecb9ae1d
Community Member

Hi Bojan, I want to change my identity verification i.e: Document Verification and Visual Verification but I see that there is not any option to change it , Can i do this ?

Hi Mirza,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that you can't initiate the ID verification process on your end. Could you please clarify if there are any issues with the documents you used in your verification process?

~ AJ
Upwork

I also want to change my govt. Id verification document. Actually they are not mine. I want to upload mine on upwork and I am ready to to all the verification procedure again, please help me out as fast as possible.

Hi Shruti,

Thank you for your message. Could you please clarify why would you like to update your verification documents? I see that your account is already ID verified and you have also completed visual verification on June 13th.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
5c51a701
Community Member

Hello,

I would like to kindly request to edit the name shown in the certificate of earnings and through the ID verification. It is not correct; an r was wrongly replaced by a z, and it is written backward since it is in Arabic font.  If I may re-upload an ID like my driving license with my name in English letters that would be much better. thank you.

------------------
Architect Omer M,
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Omer,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
d38da708
Community Member

Hi I also want to change my identity verification as the identity verified on my account was not mine. Now when I have filled my payment method on account it is giving me alert sign and saying that my payment method had beed deactivited because my beneficiary  name does not match my upwork account name.

Abdul Razzaq L wrote:

Hi I also want to change my identity verification as the identity verified on my account was not mine.

This control is in place to make sure freelancer working on Upwork are who they say they are as per Terms of Service. If not, they can't have access to the earnings and are facing account suspension.

No actually the problem is that the name of mine is correct and but i am not having my own bank account so I try to fill it with my husbands bank account but it is giving me alert what to do then?

Hi Abdul,

You need to add a payment method under your name and the name on your payment method must match the registered name on Upwork. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
ivannaparra
Community Member

I moved to another country so I need to update my Verified ID so it  matches my new Tax Residence and Profile Location. Can you please assist me with this?

Hi Ivanna,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. Please note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further. You may access your ticket and coordinate with the team on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths