cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change Name And Verified ID both from linked Account in Agency update me for that

inkcadre-bdm
Maitry P Member Since: Aug 12, 2019
1 of 12

How to change Name And Verified ID both from linked Account in Agency update me for that
as the person who was working with me had left the job and want my new memberto work on that so how to change that please reply me for that

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 12

Hi Maitry,

Freelancers can submit a name change request by updating their name in Settings > Contact Info. Our team will review the request and reach out to the freelancer with the results. 

When a verification is requested our team is reaching out via ticket with detailed instructions on how to complete the process. 

Regarding your new team member, they will need to be hired on a contract in order to be able to work on a the contract. Please keep in mind that sharing an account is a violation of our Terms of Service. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
ashish_girdhar
Ashish G Member Since: May 31, 2021
3 of 12

I want to change my verified id  and image , how can i do that

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 12

Hi Kanta,

Please check this help article for more information on how to update your profile photo.  You can update your name by going to Settings and using the edit button.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
ashish_girdhar
5 of 12
Change verified id
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
6 of 12

Hi Kanta, 

Are you referring to your User ID? If so, then it can't be changed. You can check this help article for more information on which information could be changed under the Upwork account.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
ashish_girdhar
7 of 12
I am talking.about my verified id I want to change that
g_vasilevski
8 of 12

Hi Kanta,

If any additional verifications are needed our team will reach out to you directly and will assist you further. At the moment, you don't have any pending verifications. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
ashish_girdhar
9 of 12
The verification I done through video verification , I want to change my that Id as my previous id will no longer a valid id
g_vasilevski
10 of 12

Hi Kanta,

Our team has reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with your account. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS