cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change agency owner?

Liza Y Member Since: Jan 20, 2017
1 of 21

Hello!

Is it possible to change agency owner from one to another? There are an agency and team respectively and I want to change the owner to another person from team.

How can I do it?

Thanks!

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 21

Hi Liza,

If giving the other person admin permissions isn't enough, you need to contact support and request for the ownership of the agency to be transferred. The team will provide more information about the process.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Altermyth S Member Since: Jul 19, 2017
3 of 21

Hi,

i do have the same issue here. According to your TOS related to account information, i do realize that it seems my account is violating your TOS.

However, since i already created an agency account, i want to transfer my agency ownership to members of the team and delete this account after.

Can you guys help me out, thanks Smiley Happy

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 21

Hi Altermyth,

Our Customer Support team can assist you with transferring the ownership of your agency to another freelancer but you'll need to complete the required procedure for your account first.

5 of 21

Hi Vladimir, 

can u lead me to the procedure? thanks.

6 of 21

Hi Altermyth,

Please check the notifications our team sent you recently and use the link provided in the most recent one in order to verify your identity.

7 of 21

Hi Vlad,

Unfortunately, i didn't get any notification. 

I add the screenshot in the attachment, it's the preview of all the notifications from this account.

8 of 21

Hi Altermyth,

Our team sent you an email notification, that wouldn't be reflected in your notification list but can be accessed by selecting the question mark icon > selecting Help and Support > My Requests on the Help Center page. Let me know if you need additional help in accessing the team's request.

9 of 21

Ok i'll follow the instruction. Thanks!

Swarnendu C Member Since: Oct 2, 2017
10 of 21

Hi,Can you please guide me ,How to take ownership our Agency account(Register Under odesk law).I would like to take ownership .Just want to know document required and  others procedure and how much time it will take.Thanks Vladimir you help us a lot.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS