Did you mean: 

How to change agency owner?

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
11 of 21

the owner has to give it to you. you can't just take it. lol

Swarnendu C Member Since: Oct 2, 2017
12 of 21

Mam,Thanks for reply.We live at INDIA.Here everything not digital.It will take time time.Before post here We have discussed .Please guide  me how to proceed .There have 4 option

1. Sell the business outright.

2) Lease your business

3) Offer a lease to own contract

4) Transferring ownership.

We will proceed as per feedback.

Community Guru
13 of 21

@Swarnendu C wrote:

Mam,Thanks for reply.We live at INDIA.Here everything not digital.It will take time time.Before post here We have discussed .Please guide  me how to proceed .There have 4 option

1. Sell the business outright.

2) Lease your business

3) Offer a lease to own contract

4) Transferring ownership.

We will proceed as per feedback.

I would read this thread, but you can't just take an agency. Think about that and ask yourself if that would be a good thing to allow. 

14 of 21

Mam,Can its possible for you create a ticket ,So that we will short out this issue..4 full family members depends on us.And we 100 % ( Not 99 % ) depends on upwork.And atpresent we have no option.

Community Guru
15 of 21

No, but you can. They aren't going to give you an agency just because you want it. You can all leave the current one and make your own, but the owner owns it and they won't give it to someone else without the owner's permission. lol Think about the 45 different ways that would be wrong.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
16 of 21

Hi Swarnendu, 

Please follow the steps shared by Valeria above which I will also share here: 
"If giving the other person admin permissions isn't enough, you needto contact support and request for the ownership of the agency to be transferred. The team will provide more information about the process."

-Avery
Untitled
17 of 21

Not able to create ticket everytime redirect here .

Ganesh C Member Since: Nov 14, 2018
18 of 21

Hello Mam,

How come an owner transfer its Ownership to his/her agency member? Please let me know the process to do this task.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
19 of 21

Hi Ganesh,

Please follow the steps that Valeria already shared: 
"If giving the other person admin permissions isn't enough, you need to contact support and request for the ownership of the agency to be transferred. The team will provide more information about the process."   Thank you.

Untitled
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
20 of 21

Hi Swarnendu,

One of our agents will contact you directly.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS