Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change country of residence

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
101 of 125

Hi GigaPros,

We've updated your country to India. I would also like to confirm that Petra is right. You need to update your profile and provide your complete legal name and a photo of yourself. I see that our team also reached out to you requesting that you make the necessary updates to your profile. Please refer to the ticket and follow the instructions mentioned on the email. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
GigaPros N Member Since: Sep 8, 2018
102 of 125

I have provided the name & logo of the company **Edited for Community Guidelines** who will provide the services in a team setting. It's not about 1 single person providing the service. This is how we used to do business at elance (now upwork) as a company, and there's nothing fraudulent about it!!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
103 of 125

@gigapros N wrote:

I have provided the name & logo of the company **Edited for Community Guidelines** who will provide the services in a team setting. It's not about 1 single person providing the service.

This is not how it works on Upwork.

Highlighted
GigaPros N Member Since: Sep 8, 2018
104 of 125

OK, no problem, I understand.

In that case, I will update the profile with proper personal name/info.

Highlighted
Avinash M Member Since: Sep 14, 2018
105 of 125

Hello,

Can you please update my country to India so that i can complete my profile ?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
106 of 125

Your country has been updated to India. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Please change your profile name, note that you need to have your real name on your profile.  Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Adrian S Member Since: Feb 14, 2019
107 of 125

Hi Bojan S, can you please also change my country to Costa Rica?

Highlighted
108 of 125

Hi Adrian,

Your country has been updated from the United States to Costa Rica. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Edward A Member Since: Feb 28, 2019
109 of 125

Hello, I set up my account when I lived in England and I'm trying to change it to Thailand now I have moved but it won't let me. I'm in the middle of setting up my profile and i have to get a verification number to a mobile phone but I can't change the country code. 

From, 

Edward

Highlighted
110 of 125

Hi Edward,

Your country has been updated to Thailand. Let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS