cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change country of residence

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
121 of 142

Your country has been updated to India. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Please change your profile name, note that you need to have your real name on your profile.  Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
adrscr
Adrian S Member Since: Feb 14, 2019
122 of 142

Hi Bojan S, can you please also change my country to Costa Rica?

bstojadinovic
123 of 142

Hi Adrian,

Your country has been updated from the United States to Costa Rica. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
theprize
Edward A Member Since: Feb 28, 2019
124 of 142

Hello, I set up my account when I lived in England and I'm trying to change it to Thailand now I have moved but it won't let me. I'm in the middle of setting up my profile and i have to get a verification number to a mobile phone but I can't change the country code. 

From, 

Edward

bstojadinovic
125 of 142

Hi Edward,

Your country has been updated to Thailand. Let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
m_romih
Marusa R Member Since: Mar 7, 2019
126 of 142

Hi,

I have the problem of changing my country of residence. I started creating my account while in the US, and now that I am back at home, I cannot change my country to Slovenia as I cannot provide a US phone number. Can you help me with this?

Thank you!

bstojadinovic
127 of 142

Hi Marusa,

We have updated your country from our end to Slovenia. Let us know if you need further assistance. We're here to help. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
daphtan
Daphne T Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
128 of 142

Hello, I am having issues changing my country as I have recently relocated to Canada.

I started the process of setting up the account whilst I was in UK and I no longer have my UK mobile phone number for verification. Would be much appreciated if I could get some help changing my location to Canada.

Thanks in advance!

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
129 of 142

Hi Daphne, 

I have updated your country from UK to Canada. You should now be able to update your address in your profile settings. 

-Avery
Untitled
hahn07
Jhonalyn C Member Since: Apr 12, 2019
130 of 142

I just signed up but upon creating my profile, the address is set to United States which I am not. I live here in the philippines. I don't see w setting here to change it. Please help.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS