Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change country of residence

Highlighted
Marusa R Member Since: Mar 7, 2019
121 of 135

Hi,

I have the problem of changing my country of residence. I started creating my account while in the US, and now that I am back at home, I cannot change my country to Slovenia as I cannot provide a US phone number. Can you help me with this?

Thank you!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
122 of 135

Hi Marusa,

We have updated your country from our end to Slovenia. Let us know if you need further assistance. We're here to help. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Daphne T Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
123 of 135

Hello, I am having issues changing my country as I have recently relocated to Canada.

I started the process of setting up the account whilst I was in UK and I no longer have my UK mobile phone number for verification. Would be much appreciated if I could get some help changing my location to Canada.

Thanks in advance!

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
124 of 135

Hi Daphne, 

I have updated your country from UK to Canada. You should now be able to update your address in your profile settings. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Jhonalyn C Member Since: Apr 12, 2019
125 of 135

I just signed up but upon creating my profile, the address is set to United States which I am not. I live here in the philippines. I don't see w setting here to change it. Please help.

Highlighted
126 of 135

Hi Jhonalyn,

Your country has been updated to the Philippines. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Nicole M Member Since: Apr 26, 2019
127 of 135

Hi,

I am having the same problem as others in this thread. I signed up for my account when I was located in the US but I am now in Canada. I would like to complete my profile but it does not allow me to change my country.

Highlighted
128 of 135

Hi Nicole,

We have updated it from our end to Canada. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Nicole M Member Since: Apr 26, 2019
129 of 135

Thank you!

Highlighted
Igor P Member Since: Apr 2, 2020
130 of 135

Hi,

I need to change my country of residence to Ukraine. It defaulted to United States. Can you please provide help? 

Additionally I am completing my profile and have been asked to do a phone verification. Is it possible to disable this or default it to an email verification instead?

Much help is appreciated.

Thank you,

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS