cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change country of residence

Ugur F Member Since: Feb 1, 2019
31 of 112

I need to change my country!!, i signed up when i was in UK, now i am in TURKEY and i cant log in please help

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
32 of 112

Hi Ugur,

I`ve just updated your country, if further help is needed let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Anita P Member Since: Feb 2, 2019
33 of 112

Hello, I can't change my country of residence to Spain as I came back from United Kingdom so I can't update my profile, could someone help me?

Community Guru
Cray H Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
34 of 112

Hi Anita,

I was able to change your country of residence to Spain. Feel free to update the rest of the information on your profile. 

- Mary
Untitled
kariswarthout Member Since: Sep 12, 2018
35 of 112

I'm in the same boat as a lot of other users. I recently moved to Taiwan, set my default country as US, since I assumed it would be a language thing. Now I can't change my country (required to enter my Taiwanese phone number, which is required to verify my account)....essentially, I'm stuck, and I keep getting redirected to the same page, no matter where I visit. 

Very frusturating user experience. I need my country changed to Taiwan.

36 of 112

Hi Kari,

I just updated your country to Taiwan, if you need further help from let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Alex C Member Since: Sep 18, 2018
37 of 112
Can you change mine to Mexico? I come and go from both but always keep my number from here so now I can't proceed with the registration
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
38 of 112

We're sorry for the delay in getting back to you, Alex. The team will reach out to you with more information about your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Alline K Member Since: Oct 16, 2018
39 of 112

Hello, I am in the same situation as Dustin S. I lived in the US before but I currently live in France and no longer have a US phone number to verify. Could my country of residence be changed as well please?

40 of 112

Hi Alline,

I`ve just updated your country to France, feel free to update the rest of the address as well. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS