Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change country of residence

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
31 of 142

Hi Todd,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further on how to set up and verify your Malaysian phone number, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Patricia M Member Since: Sep 1, 2018
32 of 142

Hi Goran,

At the present time I am in Australia and when I was creating my upwork account my country of residence was set up automatically to Australia but I normally live in Indonesia, and now I can not change it. Any way you can help with that? Thanks

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
33 of 142

Hi Patricia,

Your country has been updated to Indonesia.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Ugur F Member Since: Feb 1, 2019
34 of 142

I need to change my country!!, i signed up when i was in UK, now i am in TURKEY and i cant log in please help

Highlighted
35 of 142

Hi Ugur,

I`ve just updated your country, if further help is needed let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Anita P Member Since: Feb 2, 2019
36 of 142

Hello, I can't change my country of residence to Spain as I came back from United Kingdom so I can't update my profile, could someone help me?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Cray H Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
37 of 142

Hi Anita,

I was able to change your country of residence to Spain. Feel free to update the rest of the information on your profile. 

- Mary
Untitled
Highlighted
kariswarthout Member Since: Sep 12, 2018
38 of 142

I'm in the same boat as a lot of other users. I recently moved to Taiwan, set my default country as US, since I assumed it would be a language thing. Now I can't change my country (required to enter my Taiwanese phone number, which is required to verify my account)....essentially, I'm stuck, and I keep getting redirected to the same page, no matter where I visit. 

Very frusturating user experience. I need my country changed to Taiwan.

Highlighted
39 of 142

Hi Kari,

I just updated your country to Taiwan, if you need further help from let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Alex C Member Since: Sep 18, 2018
40 of 142
Can you change mine to Mexico? I come and go from both but always keep my number from here so now I can't proceed with the registration
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS