cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change country of residence

Tyler B Member Since: Nov 17, 2018
41 of 112

Hi, I have this same issue. I moved to Spain 2 months ago. I just signed up and mistakedly left United States as my country. Now I'm creating my profile and can't switch my country or type in my Spanish address. I have a Spanish phone number too so no way to recieve a verification code since I can't type in a Spanish number. Can you help? 

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
42 of 112

Hi Tyler,

I've updated your country to Spain, you may now update your address. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Emily G Member Since: Dec 8, 2018
43 of 112

Hi,

I am facing a same issue. Now i am in Sri Lanka. I  want to change my country as sri lanka. Then i can confirm my location. 

Please help me,

Emi

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
44 of 112

Hi Emily,

I've changed your country to Sri Lanka. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Emily G Member Since: Dec 8, 2018
45 of 112
Thank you Very much.
Appreciate your quick turn around.
Emi
Nidhi K Member Since: Dec 19, 2018
46 of 112

Hi Goran,

Same problem. The only difference being I am uploading my application for review. While adding my address, it does not let me change my country from USA to Canada, but strangely, it let me change my phone extension. Could you please help. 

Thank you. 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
47 of 112

Hi Nidhi,

I checked this for you and looks like you were able to change your country to Canada. Please clear your cache and cookies or try using a different browser to check this. If the issue shows on your end after this please let us know and our team will assist you further. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Nidhi K Member Since: Dec 19, 2018
48 of 112
Yes, thanks I was able to change the country of residence.

Gabriela B Member Since: Feb 24, 2019
49 of 112

Hi I have the same problem. I am unable to change the country of residence to Poland from United States in my profile creation. I change location in "personal information". I would be grateful for your help.

Gabriela Barnat
Community Guru
Cray H Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
50 of 112

Hi Gabriela,

Your country has been updated from the United States to Poland. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thanks!

- Mary
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS