jamil00

How to change the existing payoneer card?

Hi there. I am facing a big trouble! I want to change my existing payoneer card to another payoneer card. So what is the process to change the payoneer account to anothe account?
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, Do you mean that you need a new Payoneer card, or that you'd like to associate your oDesk account with a different Payoneer account? For either request, please send an e-mail to our customer support department using our online e-mail form: http://www.payoneer.com/emailform.aspx Once you do, you will receive an automated confirmation e-mail with a reference number (starts with LTK). You can reply to this topic with that reference number, and I'll be sure to have a customer support representative get back to you promptly. Thanks again,
Director of Community at Payoneer
mdwahid266

Hi there. I am facing a big trouble! I want to change my existing payoneer card to another payoneer card. So what is the process to change the payoneer account to anothe account?

@Md R wrote:

As you managed to copy and paste the original posting, I'm sure you can read the answer that was given?

Hi Md,

Please, reach out to Payoneer and ask them to unlink your current Payoneer account from Upwork in order for you to be able to add a new account as a withdrawal method.

~ Valeria
Upwork