🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How to change the price of the contract.
Page options
peretyaka
Community Member

How to change the price of the contract.

Hello!
I'm having a completed contract with the fixed price. It was estimated for 40$, but afterwards we decided to make it 20$. Now I completed the job. 40$ is funded. How the client can change the funded amount without cancelation of that contract and creating another one? Is it possible? If no, what is the right solution not to spoil the JSS of my agency? Please, advise.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Alexander S wrote:

Hello!
I'm having a completed contract with the fixed price. It was estimated for 40$, but afterwards we decided to make it 20$. Now I completed the job. 40$ is funded. How the client can change the funded amount without cancelation of that contract and creating another one? Is it possible?

When you submit the milestone, just change the amount you request to $ 20.

The client can then approve and end the contract, requesting for the remaining $ 20 to be returnd, then you can approve that return request.

Problem solved.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Alexander S wrote:

Hello!
I'm having a completed contract with the fixed price. It was estimated for 40$, but afterwards we decided to make it 20$. Now I completed the job. 40$ is funded. How the client can change the funded amount without cancelation of that contract and creating another one? Is it possible?

When you submit the milestone, just change the amount you request to $ 20.

The client can then approve and end the contract, requesting for the remaining $ 20 to be returnd, then you can approve that return request.

Problem solved.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths