cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check bonus which client send

Highlighted
Waseem I Member Since: Apr 3, 2017
1 of 10

I have a question how to check the bonus which client send to us . where i can see that the client send us bonus or not kindly guide me thanks. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
2 of 10

Go to your Reports Overview page and see if there is an amount in "Pending". If you have other payments that may be pending, click on that number and then scroll down to see the listing of payments included in that amount.

Highlighted
3 of 10

i  have only on payment . but client say he will send me bouns  there is no bonus in my pending payment. i mean they des'nt send me bonus am i right ?

only one payment under review which is hourly rate no other payment in my profile so they des'nt send me my bonus

Highlighted
Community Guru
Lanie M Member Since: Jun 24, 2015
4 of 10

Hi Waseem! There seems to be no bonus issued for your account from your client. You may want to talk to your client about it. Once the client issues a bonus, you will also get a notification for that.

Highlighted
5 of 10

Thanks a lot for helping , 

i will try to leave a message for bonus 

Highlighted
Noman I Member Since: Dec 27, 2019
6 of 10

I'm also facing the same issue, In case I got the Bonus & also get the notification but the bonus payment not included in the pending section. It's only visible in the "transition history" page...
I need to know Why not these bouns added in my pending payment & I can't react on the Bonus & can't review on this.
@Upwork team should improve this section & make it helpful and easy to use? right  

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
7 of 10

Hi Noman,

I checked and it seems that the bonus you are referring to is already in the Pending section for your Reports page. You should be able to see the bonus in 'Other payments and adjustments'. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Noman I Member Since: Dec 27, 2019
8 of 10

Yes, Please check the attached Images below, I calculated the pending payment from "Transaction History" that is 130.4$ but Report Page => "Overview" shows 86.94. 
I can't understand the differences between them. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
9 of 10

Noman I wrote:

Yes, Please check the attached Images below, I calculated the pending payment from "Transaction History" that is 130.4$ but Report Page => "Overview" shows 86.94. 
I can't understand the differences between them. 

You are adding the fees (everything in ($XXX)) to the money you earned. You need to DEDUCT the fees. That is why they are in brackets...

You earned $ 40 plus $ 50 plus $ 18.67 = $ 108.67 and you pay 20% fees on that which means you are left with $ 86.94 after fees.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
10 of 10

Hi Noman,

You may want to check out this help article for more information about the freelancer service fees. Let us know if you have further questions. Thanks.

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS