🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How to choose best payment method? (Uruguay)
Page options
clat_94
Community Member

How to choose best payment method? (Uruguay)

I'm having trouble trying to find out what payment method is better for me. I'm a freelancer from Uruguay, I have a PayPal account and a bank account here in Uruguay (in US dollars). I have recieved payments thrugh PayPal before but I've recently added the bank option so I'm not so sure about it. Where can I see and compare the fees of both methods?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Clara,

If you’d like to explore other ways to receive your payments, you can check the payment method options available to you by clicking on “Add Method” in the “Get Paid” section of your Upwork account (under “Settings”).

Check out this help article for more information on fees and feel free to compare ones you're interested in.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Clara,

If you’d like to explore other ways to receive your payments, you can check the payment method options available to you by clicking on “Add Method” in the “Get Paid” section of your Upwork account (under “Settings”).

Check out this help article for more information on fees and feel free to compare ones you're interested in.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
4db961be
Community Member

Hi, I am a freelancer from Uruguay and I have the same question as Clara. How to communicate with her to guide me in the solution? I can't find an answer to this question in my country either. I already have money to charge on the platform and I have not yet entered the form of payment because I have doubts about how to charge in Uruguay.

Thanks.

jackie-hendler
Community Member

Payoneer+Prex

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members