🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How to collect the target person's valid emai...
Page options
smmehedi2015
Community Member

How to collect the target person's valid email from Linkedin?

Welcome to all the esteemed clients of Upwork,
I would like to share important information with Upwork clients who want to get a targeted person's valid email from LinkedIn. Then follow the rules below:

01. LinkedIn Sales Navigator: When you want to find a target person's email, you must have access to a LinkedIn Sales Navigator account. Because you can do an advanced search here to find exactly targeted people.

02. Email Collection Tools: When you have access to Sales Navigator. Then you need extensions like Apollo, Scrapp, Get-mail, and Leadleaper. Add the above extensions to your browser and log in. Then open the target person's profile then click on extensions and get one email. (Note here that you will not receive emails from all LinkedIn profiles).

03. Verify Emails: Collect the target person's emails and check whether the emails are valid or not. Then if not get valid, then take the help of NeverBones, ZeroBones, and One Click Email Verify Online Tools.

04. Collect: Open a Google Spreadsheet or open a Microsoft Excel/CSV file. Then enter the information one by one. Then use it for your work.

If you can't do that much. Then tell me I will create a valid email list of your target audience.
Drop me a message if you want to know more.
Thank you

**Edited for community guidelines**

0 REPLIES 0
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members