🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How to contact Upwork?
Page options
coryn-macpherson
Community Member

How to contact Upwork?

Hi!

I'm having an issue with a client and need to contact UpWork directly to help resolve it. However, I can't figure out how to contact support at all. Is there any way to do this? My issue is very specific to me, as both myself and the client made errors throughout the process due to being new to the platform. Meaning, the general help page isn't really helping me much, and neither is the help bot.

Thanks!

50 REPLIES 50

Hi,

Many thanks!

I posted my location verification issue there. Hope someone can advise on how to solve it. Many thanks! Veronica.

davidjulian89
Community Member

Hi Coryn, 

Did u find a way to contact Upwork team? I have the same issue. I have a client who doesn't respond to my message for days. I'm waiting to be fully paid but he doesn't reply to me. The Upwork team could help me to reach him directly?

Hi Davide,

I just checked your account now and was not able to locate any active contracts. Could you reach out to me via PM (click on my name) with more details about the contract you're referring to so that I can assist you further? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
santoshrai123
Community Member

Hi, 

The client has been paused the contract but I have worked on logging the tracker do I get the payment for that or not that is showing in review from last week.

Hi

If the contract has been paused by Upwork, the tracker stops working (in my experience).

For any work you did while the contract was still on, even if the contract has paused, you should get paid for that time.

Kind regards

Hi Santosh,

If any issues arise, our team will reach out to you directly via ticket and email. To learn more about how you're protected on hourly contracts, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
jlau
Community Member

Hi can anyone help me how to reach upwork directly? I have been looking for a way to get help for days now and i keep being looped back into the automated chatbot who has only referred me to articles which did not have the answer. Hopefully someone from the community will be able to help me as the support articles do not.

I am unable to use any of my connects as seen on the two screenshots below. I have 180 connects and would like to send out proposals. Whenever I try to send out proposals --- it shows that i have 0 connects as seen on my second screenshot. Can anyone help me please? I would appreciate a very direct solution and how-to from anyone from the community or upwork team. Thank you in advance!

Hi Joe,

Thank you for your message. I see that you have set your Upwork profile as an exclusive agency member for your agency. As an exclusive member of the agency, you can only use your agency membership plan. Exclusive agency members can only work on contracts under their agency. For more information please check out this help article. You have an option to change the agency exclusivity to non exclusive if you would like to use your connect and apply as an independent freelancer as well.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
griffch
Community Member

Hi

The email for direct Upwork support is support@upwork.com . I’ve found them to be responsive.

Kind regards

Griff

anatoly74
Community Member

Hello,

I've tried everything suggested here. I can't contact a support. I can't open a ticket. I need help to send requested documents to add new payment method, but provided link useless for my case.

Please, help.

Kind regards,

Anatoly

Hi Anatoly,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. I can see that you've updated the payment method on your account, you currently do not need to send any documentation. Please allow more time for the review to complete, as they're being verified.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members