cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to contact a Manager?

Elitsa S Member Since: Aug 8, 2017
11 of 20
Hi Valeria,

I have the same problem. Not sure if the Customer Support representatives have their hands tied or just are busy to have a personal approach, but I'd like to address my questions further.

Thank you very much in advance!

Best,

Elitsa
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
12 of 20

@Elitsa S wrote:
I have the same problem. Not sure if the Customer Support representatives have their hands tied or just are busy to have a personal approach, but I'd like to address my questions further.

95 times out of 100 the manager will just confirm what CS have told you, unless CS made a mistake.

WHat is your issue about? We will probably be able to tell you in the forum if there is any point pushing on or whether something falls under “It is what it is”

13 of 20

Hi Petra,

Thanks for your msg!

Just some unresponsive clients. My score is still okay but I was just wondering if changes under Feedback/No feedback can be added. 

Thanks,

Elitsa

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
14 of 20

Hi Elitsa,

Are you inquiring about adding a screenshot instead of a feedback comment? I see the agent advised you that it's not possible for Upwork team to do that and I'd like to reiterate that it's not technically possible.

~ Valeria
Untitled
15 of 20

Hey Valeria,

Just saw your msg. Thank you!

I realise adding a screenshot is not possible, but I was just asking if the info/emails/etc. can be used to add some kind of explanation under the Feedback section (I've read about profiles like that). I'm really happy with my old clients but I'm afraid that the increasing number of unrepsonsive new clients may affect my score again. As Petra suggests, shall I not push it if it doesn't affect my work?

Thanks again,

Elitsa

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
16 of 20

@Elitsa S wrote:

Hey Valeria,

Just saw your msg. Thank you!

I realise adding a screenshot is not possible, but I was just asking if the info/emails/etc. can be used to add some kind of explanation under the Feedback section (I've read about profiles like that). I'm really happy with my old clients but I'm afraid that the increasing number of unrepsonsive new clients may affect my score again. As Petra suggests, shall I not push it if it doesn't affect my work?

A significant percentage of idle contracts WILL affect your score if you end up with a significant percentage of them. No, there is no point at all pushing it because this is what it is and neither CS reps, nor a CS Manager will change that fact. It's the same for everyone. Just close long term inactive contracts where needed.

I think what you mean is freelancer responses to feedback? Obviously to be able to respond to a feedback you must have feedback to respond to in the first place. So that doesn't help.

A few "No feedback" contracts will not hurt your JSS, only if they make up a significant percentage of your whole history, which does not seem to be the case with your profile.

What you can do is add the work you did as a portfolio item to closed contracts (obviously you have to close them first!) but to be honest just close one inactive contract after every few successful ones and it should not have any negative effect on anything.

And No, you don't need a manager for that, no CS manager will somehow alter the system that applies to Millions of freelancers just for one.

17 of 20

Thanks, Petra, highly appreciated!

I know I'm not special here, I was just curious if it was possible Smiley Happy And I guess - a bit stupid; "freelancer responses to feedback" was what I got confused about. 

Then, I'll follow your suggestion and wait before I close contracts that migth end up with No feeback.

Have a lovely day!

Elitsa

Sara A Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
18 of 20

Hi Valeria,

Please i need to get in contact with higher managment. Am having issues with customer support they are replying from scripts and not reading what am typing. I need this issues solve cos am really frustrated.

Thanks, 

Sara

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
19 of 20

Sara:

What is your question or issue?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
20 of 20

Hi Sara, 

I'm not a Manager, but hopefully I can help you resolve your issue. I checked your account, and your most recent tickets, and it looks like your issue is with the verification of your account? I can see on your ticket that the team has relayed that you will hear back about the results of the verification within 48-hours. 

Is there anything that you need further assistance with on your account? Let me know so that I can help!

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS