cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to customize agency's url?

Andrew M Member Since: Sep 19, 2016
1 of 9

Hello,

We have "Agency Plus" plan, but the url of our agency profile is not editable, is there any solution?

Thanks,

Andrew

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 9

Hi Andrew,

The option for creating customized URLs is available for freelancers' and team members' profiles, not for Agency profile pages. You can find this information in this Help article.

Francisco L Member Since: Jun 21, 2017
3 of 9

Hi there,

Is there a reason for this? I mean... if you want a client to check you agency profile, it would be a lot better to be able to send a nice url, just as you would do with your own profile. 

It's been three years since this question was first asked. Are there any plans for allowing custom urls for agencies in the future? 

Regards,

Francisco

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 9

Francisco,

Clients still hire individual agency members for their job and not the whole agency. That's why agencies can customize profile URLs for their members. 

~ Valeria
Untitled
Filip K Member Since: Dec 14, 2015
5 of 9

I'm obviously worried about the lack of such functionality. This is probably not due to the fact that the Clients hire agency members instead of the team, because it is obvious that this type of feature is beneficial to Upwork, Agencies and Agency members. Positive has many aspects. Increase earnings for everyone, improve visibility in google (SEO), etc. 

Mario R Member Since: Nov 24, 2016
6 of 9

I totally agree with Filip. This is a lack of a important functionality and the excuse given isn't valid. 

Tallal J Member Since: Sep 11, 2017
7 of 9

rightly said so. We need custom agency urls. Sooner the better.

Dushyant S Member Since: Jan 28, 2018
8 of 9

Hi Valeira,

I have recently started an Agency and cannot find the necessary steps to customize the profiles of agency members, even though I had an email from Upwork stating that the customized URL feature is a part of Agency Plus Plan.

Can you please expand on the steps for following:

"That's why agencies can customize profile URLs for their members." 

I have tried reaching support and am yet to hear back, even after 5 days or so. Please let me know if you need any other details from my end. 

I would appreciate your help! Thank you so much!

Shailendra P Member Since: Sep 5, 2015
9 of 9

It's 2019.

Is there any update on this to have our own customized URL for Agency? 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS